Friday, December 12, 2008

Happy 2nd Birthday, Evan!

My darling little boy:
From the moment I knew you were with me, I have loved you dearly. I have experienced every joy with and about you, and some scares too. Motherhood has been the greatest gift and the wildest ride ever. I wouldn't trade a minute!

Happy Birthday to my handsome, smart, two year old! I'm sad that you're sick and we have to postpone your party but know I will give you anything and everything that I possibly can. I love you!







Happy Birthday!


4 comments:

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Evan! Feel better soon little buddy. Sweet post Tara-love looking at those "old" pictures. It seems like it was just yesterday I read the post that you were in labor!

Katy S. said...

Happy Birthday Evan we are sorry we can not see you this weekend. We love you!!!!!!!

Angela said...

Happy, Healthy Birthday wishes are being sent your way! I love the photos of the last two years. Evans is such a cutie!!

Heather said...

Sorry to hear our family's newest the newest 2 year old is sick!