Monday, October 06, 2008

Family Weekend

The party started on Friday evening. Katy, Derrick, Derrick George, and Leah rolled into town and Evan was so excited. The boys got right down to business...



I think I startled Miss Leah. I didn't get another picture of her looking at the camera though, or I would have posted it.



Katy and the boys



Saturday brought a trip to Randy's Pumpkin Patch. The boys had a great time running through the rows of pumpkins



but didn't quite get the size chart



Nana Jackie treated the boys to pony rides. Derrick liked his better than Evan did





and Sunday was park day before everyone went home







Have a great week!

8 comments:

Heather said...

I love that first picture of the boys. The pumpkin patch looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

What park do you go to, Tara? I don't recognize that playground.

Anonymous said...

Tara, those are some seriously cute kids!!! I mean CUTE!!!

Chris said...

Love all the pics. It was good to see you today. Thanks for coming by to visit!
Love ya!

Erin Kathleen said...

How cute are they?? Totally adorable pics, Tara. I can't believe how big Evan is!! He's got a good six inches on Lana for sure!

Andrea said...

Love Evan's new hair cut! I can't believe how big he is getting and that he is almost two years old! Where does the time go? Looks like the cousins had a great time together.

Katy S. said...

Thank you again for putting up with us!!We had a super fun time!! Snapfish me the pictures that you took. I love the ones you posted. Thanks for mailing back the brush and the Noah's Arc book. Is Evan throwing gang sings in fornt of the big pumpkin?? LOL! WE LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

I love family time like that. The kids always have so much fun!!!! The pumpkin patch looks awesome.