Sunday, September 28, 2008

Kissy face

Evan is quite the kisser. He comes puckered up and ready to plant one at a moment's notice.


And then there's chocolate. He got into a bag full of Dove chocolates on Friday evening. He was hiding in the computer chair, with the chair turned so we couldn't find him. It's amazing how quiet kids can get.



On another note, I am fully into my 12th week. I go for my first visit to the perinatologist in the morning. Here's hoping for no sausage to show up early on the ultrasound. First and foremost, I want a healthy baby, but a little girl sure would be fun. Here's hoping I won't know for a while, since we knew Evan was a boy at 13 weeks.

Have a great week!

6 comments:

Heather said...

It was so much fun when Laney learned to kiss. He's a cutie. I hope all goes well with the doctor.

Kimmie Kay said...

LOVE those photos Tara, he is so adorable! I'm thinking pink for you and hope that you continue to have a healthy pregnancy. :) Be sure to update after your appt...you have a good week too!

Chris said...

THINK PINK!!!!!!! Keep me posted! Love the pics of Evan he's such a doll!!

Katy S. said...

I think I say this in every other post of Evan...Man he looks like MIKE!

Andrea said...

Cute pics! Can't wait to find out what you are having!

Melanie said...

Those pictures are priceless! I love his hat too!