Saturday, April 25, 2009

Stimulating the Economy

First some pictures of my guys...




We have been spending money left and right around here the past few days. First, we have a new deck being installed on Monday! I am so excited. We have a POS deck that is coming off of the house now and Evan likes to stick his head in between the "not up to code" rails. The deck will be larger and more family friendly since our backyard isn't the best. I will probably have pictures of that next week.

Yesterday, we said goodbye to my Saturn. We needed a family car and Chevrolet had a nice 0% financing option and a new SUV that Mike and I both love!



This is our new 2009 Chevy Traverse. It's large and roomy and we are taking it to see Thomas the Train in Chattanooga next weekend, instead of the Prius or the aforementioned Saturn. We will have room to breathe!




and just for kicks.. we started with 6 miles but the camera batteries were dead last night. Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

My life with Allison and Lacey said...

Nice new vehicle! I'm sure you will love it!

melanie said...

Nice!!!! I love your car but I am majorly jealous of the new deck. I have been wanting something more spacious myself!

Chris said...

congrats on the new suv...so jealous over here. Been meaning to call and check in with you recently...just been busy

Andrea said...

Sounds like y'all are doing very well and have ajusted well to life with two! Enjoy your trip with Thomas and be sure to take lots of pictures ; )