Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Announcement and Our First Professional Photos

Some of you will be seeing this announcement in the mail soon but I was proud of how it turned out so I decided to post it.

We also went for professional photos the Friday we got discharged from the hospital. We went to Portrait Innovations for their package deal. They did a good job but I wasn't impressed with the prices nor the way they scheduled their sittings. To say the least, we won't be going back there again. I will stick with Target and Babies R Us. Heck, I'll even go to Olan Mills if I'm desperate.



Enjoy the pics! Have a great week!

4 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow! I am impressed you were up for that upon leaving the hospital! Love all the pics-can't wait to get my birth annoucement in the mail and hang it on my fridge ; )

The Partins said...

SOOOO Cute!! Love them ALL! And I'm impressed - you are already leaving comments! haha. I like the monkey themed blog too!

melanie said...

I can't believe that you went the day you were discharged. Your Awesome! I think that the pics are super cute and the announcement itself it amazing!

Good to know about Portrait Innovations....I had thought about using them before. Now I won't have to waste a trip.. Thanks!

Tara said...

Well I shouldn't have done it the day we were discharged but I don't always think straight. My coworkers made fun of me too because I had pics uploaded to Facebook while I was in post-op. This has definitely been an easier delivery and recoup!