Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Welcome Baby Conner!

Conner Allen has made his debut. He arrived this morning at 10:24 AM. He is a healthy 7 lbs, 13 ozs, much to my surprise. I thought he would be pushing 9 or 10 lbs. He has a little bit of bruising around his mouth where they think his face was resting against my pelvis, which I know sounds painful. Otherwise, we are all well, besides me feeling like a human pin cushion, but I'll survive.


By the way, he has some filipino features. He's not quite as pale white as Evan!


Learning about trains



Thanks to everyone for your love and support! We hope to see you all soon.

11 comments:

Erin Kathleen said...

Yay! Congrats, Falk Family. Conner is too adorable and it looks like Evan is already a great big brother! Love to all!!!

EK

melanie said...

Oh my gosh he is absolutely gorgeous!! His skin tone is beautiful and that dark hair is to die for!!!! Congratulations Tara. Evan looks like a happy big bro!

Caron said...

PRECIOUS!!! What a handsome little guy... I know you are proud! I'm so glad everything went well... enjoy your new little one!

Andrea said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE all the pictures. Congrats Mike, Tara, and Evan! I can't wait to meet Conner-he's a cutie!

Chris said...

Congrats Tara, Mike & Evan!!WOOHOO!

Amanda said...

He is gorgeous!!! I know you are so happy! D's exact same size! I am so happy for you!!! Praying for you all!

Heather said...

Welcome to the family Baby Conner. The pictures are super sweet, Tara.

Unknown said...

Tara - congrats!! I hope you are doing well!!! Have fun with your new little one!!

Sharon said...

Tara, Mike and Evan: We are so happy for you all and can't wait to meet Conner in person. He is a beautiful baby (but we didn't expect anything else!)
Love you all, Tim and Sharon

Matt, Christy, Drew, and Natalie said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the world, Conner! He definitely looks like a Hart!

The Partins said...

He is adorable and you look great!!! Congrats!