Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Family Weekend

Katy, Derrick George, and Leah came to visit us this weekend, before Conner arrives. The boys had a great time together and played so well.


Here are Derrick George and Evan showing us their new horses from Grandpa Dick.


Sunday, my family threw me a surprise baby shower. Unfortunately, I figured out the surprise since I said I wasn't attending, due to family in town. We still had a great time though and the boys enjoyed time with Cole.


Trying out Evan's new Jimmie Johnson cups


Riding tandem


Leah jumping in on the fun (Leah was not run over!)

In other news, I am carrying around a baby somewhere between 7 lbs 5 oz and 8 lb 5 oz. Conner is right around the size Evan was at this time but Evan was already here. I am currently 36 weeks and 4 days. Conner will be here a week from now! I'm ready and then again, I'm not. I still can't imagine having two children but I have no choice but to be ready. I hope everyone else is well and special thanks to my great family for the fun shower and Katy for bringing herself and the kids to visit.

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute pictures, every one of them. It does look like little Leah is about to get run over! I still can't believe its already time for you to deliver. Of course its flown by fast for me since I'm not the one pregnant ; ) Can't wait to meet Conner!

Katy S. said...

We had a blast! Thank you so much for having us over. It was great to spend time with you all. Derrick had so much fun eith Evan. Just imagine in a year or so how great Leah and Conner will be together!!

Matt, Christy, Drew, and Natalie said...

I still can't believe that I have 2 kids, so I know what you are going through! Best advice I can give- have a present for Evan from Conner when he meets him for the first time. It definitely eased things over! Got this advice from Andrea! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, the boys are so cute and big! I kinda agree with Andrea. It doesn't seem like that long ago that you were at the same point w/ Evan! Congrats on your surprise shower!

Tara said...

I think I got the same advice from Andrea about the gifts between the boys because I have been very focused on gifts. I'm almost obsessed with the idea!

The Sims Family said...

I bet you are getting so excited for Conner to be here! I hope the next few days go smoothly for you as you prep for him to arrive!!!

Heather said...

We can't believe it's almost time for another nephew. The weekend pictures are adorable.

Bethany said...

You're just going to love having two kids...and within a week you won't remember life without him! I'm so excited for you and am praying for a safe delivery!!!