Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Evan's Haircut

Evan got a haircut today, courtsey of Mike and me. We waited at Great Clips for a while and they were taking too long so we promised him a gift if he cooperated. He was better than we expected. His hair was a first try for us, but it didn't turn out too bad.


Showing off Cranky, his present, for his wooden railway set.



and Peter Sam, the newest addition to our huge Thomas family


I didn't edit the pics as I wanted to get them up to show mom. Special thanks to Christina for Cole's old clothes. I remember being pregnant with Evan and seeing Cole wear these PJ's on our vacation at Disney.

In other news, Conner will be here in exactly 2 weeks! We're ready and then again we're not. He's currently just under 6 lbs but kicking away. I will post more later this week and after the weekend. Katy and family are coming to visit and we can't wait!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I almost bought David "Cranky" for Christmas, but decided against it. It looks like Evan really likes it!

The Partins said...

Aww!!! I like his hair! You did a great job.