Friday, May 22, 2009

Enjoying the weather

We have been taking full advantage of the beautiful weather. Conner has enjoyed it some too!

Lounging on the back porch, watching Evan play


Evan and his new water table



Helping Daddy with the yard work


Quick smile break


Lola took us to Washington Farms in Loganville to pick some fresh strawberries. They are so yummy! It was my first time but we have to do it again, soon!



Lola and Evan showing off their prize berries!

Have a fantastic Memorial Day weekend!

5 comments:

Erin Kathleen said...

Looks like fun! Evan must have had a blast. But I just can't get over how big Connor is getting!!!

Tara said...

You aren't kidding! The kid is already 12.5 lbs. I carry him around in the Baby Bjorn and he's already a back-breaker!

The Partins said...

They are so cute!!!

Andrea said...

We went to Washington Farms recently too. The berries didn't even last one day in my house!

Did you get my message last week?

missy said...

WOW! Little Conner is ALL mommy! Look at all that hair! Can't believe he's already 12.5 lbs. - we had Rylann's 2 month check up and shots a week ago, and she had almost doubled her birth weight at 11.6 lbs. She was 10 weeks this past Monday, 6/1, and I am back at work this week. Let me know when you return to work and let's try to grab lunch and catch up! Talk soon, Missy