Monday, July 09, 2007

Hmmm... blogger won't let me title this post. If they would have it would be, "Charter Still sucks!" Today, I told off the Charter rep because we were supposed to have service again as of Friday. That didn't happen and the second promise of today sure didn't happen. Sometime between 8 and 10 AM tomorrow, we hold yet another promise of restored internet and phone service.

My mom has been wonderful and let us come over every night to check email and the internet but I'm tired of it. A few things have happened over the last week that I just haven't gotten a chance to blog about.... Evan's lovely cold and trip to the doctor on Saturday for nothing, me quitting the wedding guild (yay!) and us looking for another church, me trying to collect high school reunion money without a computer with two weeks to go, and just other non-important things. I hope to blog again with pictures and I hope it's tomorrow!

Love you all!

6 comments:

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

^ me sorry...that didn't make sense.

So you must have been class tresurer huh? Sorry for that added responsibility. I'm not going to my 10 year reunion. I think most of us aren't (the 5 year reunion stunk) 'cause I keep getting e-mails that say "there's still time to sign up" "deadline extended" and "discount still available".

Hope Evan feels better soon!

Anonymous said...

girl, my 10 year reunion was awful. so expensive and i didn't give a rip about anyone that was there. we were all like, "how are you? great. what have you been doing? great." on to the next person ya hardly remember. "how are you? great. what have you been doing? great." all the while trying to remember if i had spanish or history with a dude named mark van zant. haha! LOL! ;)
Hope yours is funner than mine.

Anonymous said...

I wasn't anything on student council but I volunteered to help with the reunion, who knows why! It just made sense, since I work in finance to take the money and it wouldn't be bad if we had the internet at home. Oh well, it should be alright... 4 hours premium bar, at least no one will remember it!

Heather said...

I just wish you luck - with gathering the money, finding a new church family, etc. Sorry Evan hasn't been feeling well. Hope you get the internet back soon and it's the start of a better week.

Chris said...

That stinks about your internet. Hope you give them the boot.

I'll talk to you tomorrow from work.