Thursday, July 12, 2007

We Missed You All!

Trying to master the crawl




Elmo and Evan


So glad to see you all again


We are definitely back and we missed you all. First, we had a dead cable line in the yard. Next, it was replaced but had an internet block (go figure!). Lastly, we had a dead modem sometime between the 3 or 4 service calls Charter made. Either way, it is all fixed and better than ever. I will admit, I'm very internet dependent and I was going crazy without it.

Evan is 7 months today! I can't believe how fast he's growing. He is trying to crawl right now and still working on his first tooth. He has gotten very tall, somewhere around 29 inches now, which puts him in one year old clothes. He also weighs 19 lbs, 1 oz. This year is flying by but we are enjoying every minute.

I want to send out huge congratulations to my friends Erin and Sarah who are both pregnant, again! Erin, Brent, and Lana will have add a new member to their family in late February or early March next year and Sarah, Chris, Katie, and Aidan will add to their family around Christmas.

I'll try and put a few more posts up over the next week since I haven't had a chance to blog in 2 weeks! Blog with you soon!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the new pics Tara! What an exciting time, crawling!!! Evan is absolutely adorable!!!!

Heather said...

I love the pics and I am so glad you're back. Evan is just such a cutie, he's melting my heart!

Anonymous said...

love the elmo and evan pic. it's so good to see sweet evan's adorable face again.
congrats to your pregnant friends. like i always say about anyone who's pregs- better them than me!!woohoooooo!! haha! no, seriously, congrats to them and i hope they have great prganancies!

Chris said...

Wow, Evan is officially longer than Lindsay (1/2 an inch) and 3 pounds to go to catch her weight. AMAZING! Those are some of the cutest pics of him I've seen...and they're ALL ADORABLE> Elmo and Evan is a classic. Glad you're up and running again. WOW, great news for Erin & Sarah. We're officially in the "TRYING" stage now too...we'll see...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, so glad that you are back!! I know what you mean about being internet depedent. I stay at home with the kids and we do not go out everyday and this is my connection to the outside world. Alex is also starting to crawl. She has the rock down and she can go backward. Good Luck with the crawling!! Walking is just around the corner. Evan is a doll!!!!

Katy S. said...

Glad to see you back! I missed you!

Becky said...

Wow, Evan is such a cutie I could just squeeze him until he pops!

Glad your internet woes are over. I would not be happy either...

Anonymous said...

F7GFT
\\
VVVVYYYFVVVVVVVVTYGY"H
"FL;'TRF?T?XDX CD;'[
AT5YRTY 56666666666eE5\E;[/V /VC C
\]VBBY V6VC MJ 0MO=\

Andrea said...

Congrats Erin and Sarah! That is great news.

Could Evan get any cuter? Yeah, I didn't think so.

We missed you too, but we took a impromptu blogging vacation so you didn't miss much on this end ; )

Katy S. said...

Is that the old Spuds Makenzie Bud Light towel that I see????????

Tara said...

That it is. We are starting him young.

Caron said...

He is so cute! He looks so big trying to crawl! I took Wyatt to the doctor today... he was 22 pounds, 6 ounces and 28.5 inches tall. I know he will be crawling soon... for now he just rolls everywhere!!