Monday, July 23, 2007

What a weekend!

First, we started out Saturday evening with my 10 year high school reunion. Good ole Berkmar people know how to drink too! Just about everyone was toasted at the end of the night. I don't drink so it was probably a good thing I was in charge of the money at the end of the night. Four hours of an open bar costs a lot of money for 100 people.


After we woke up on Sunday and were 3 hours late to a birthday party, we came home and put Evan in his pool. He enjoyed it for the most part.



He's pulling himself up now, which includes pulling himself out of the pool. If he can reach your hand or arm, he'll take hold, stand up, and try to walk out in a heartbeat. We are about to be in so much trouble.




Sunday evening ended with an evening at La Cazuela. Beers and Margaritas all around, except for Evan and me. He's wearing the jacket because since he is so tall, we figured he won't fit in it when it gets cool again. My mom bought him his "My First Levis" outfit so we gave it a one time shot.



And lastly, I thought this was a cute shot even though he wasn't looking at me. He was just content at this moment.

Our weekend was good but way too much packed into 48 hours. My mom took care of Evan for most of it and we appreciate and love you so much for that. Thank you!

To Andy, Brandi, and Ethan, we are so sorry we were 3 hours late to your 2nd birthday party. We're losers, we know it. That's what you get when you stay out too late on a Saturday night and lose the party invitation. We owe you dinner soon!

To everyone else that reads this fabuloso blog, lots of love to you! Have a great week!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Girl, i swear Evan takes the best pictures ever. He always looks so happy and content. that smile is amazing. glad you got thru the reunion. You and your husband look awesome in that first picture. what a cute couple! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

What a slam packed weekend! Glad that you had a good time. I love those pool shots of Evan.

Andrea said...

Love that picture of you and Mike-that is a framer.

La Cazuela is my favorite mexican restaurant...it also brings back lots of youth group memories.

Chris said...

Evan looks like he was loving his pool. I like the photo of you and Mike too. Call me at work tomorrow and give me the REAL scoop from your reunion.
Talk to you soon!

Katy S. said...

Wow. He is so big. We need to some up and see you handsome man again soon. He changes so much. Miss you Love you!!