Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Game Ranch and Random Evan

This past Saturday, Evan and I joined Christina, Cole, and Jeremy at the Yellow River Game Ranch. I'm a Gwinnett County native and had never been there until this visit. We enjoyed it and we will definitely be going again. My camera died so I didn't get many pictures.


Here's a billie goat. He smiled so I took a picture

Evan was very interested in watching Cole feed the animals. When we gave Evan crackers to feed the animals, the crackers went straight into his mouth

Cole feeding the cow




Christina and Evan



And for some other random pictures....



Sometimes, you can't eat just one animal cracker...

you can't play with just one can of play-doh...



and there's always room for one more.

I'll post some Target pics we took a few weeks ago and my Gratitude post later this week. I also have my Tupperware for sale list ready if any of you are interested in some discounted items. My email address is in my About Me page temporarily if you want to contact me for the list.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww yeah, the famous Yellow River Game Ranch...girl, i grew up going to that place as a kid. and i swear the same manic squirrel still lives there. did ya see him? he's crazy as all get out and chases me every time i am there. he's a nut, i tell ya! hehe!

Cute pics of Evan- i love the one with him next to all the emptied out animal crackers. joe did that with an entire box of Lucky Charms yesterday on my family room floor. somehow he didn't look quite as cute as evan though. ain't as cute when they are almost 4 and doing crap like dat!! haha! :)

Becky said...

That is a LOT of Play-Doh! I can't quite pinpoint why, but that pic looks like it should be entered in a contest or something. The lighting really good, maybe? Anyway, it's cute.

Andrea said...

I agree with Becky about the play-doh pic and the one of him in the dishwasher makes me laugh-he is a climber!

Chris said...

Cute pics tara! I love the animal crackers pic. Don't you just LOVE the feety sleepers???

Heather said...

Thanks for the giggle. Those pictures are fun. I love him in the dishwasher!

Angela said...

I agree with Becky. That is alot of play-doh. Evan looks like my kids crawling in the dishwasher.

Tara said...

The Play-Doh was for Halloween. I got two packs of 80 at Costco. Who knew I would get sick of the old people and kids without costumes that I gave up!

The Partins said...

Thanks Tara! I'm ready for Jamie to be here. Evan is adorable! If we were having a boy, we were going to name him Evan. Maybe the next one, we will get to use it.
:-)