Sunday, November 04, 2007

Happy Weekend

I've got nothing. We cleaned out the garage today to make room for all of Evan's out grown baby stuff. That means that I now have to unload all of my Tupperware from when I sold the plastic bowls and things. If you are looking for any specific item, I probably have it, and will sell it to you much less than a Tupperware rep will. I'll be compiling an inventory but it may take me a while. There are no less than 10 bags and boxes full of Tupperware.

I hope your weekend was good and I should have something to blog about later this week.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww, cute pic of your boys, tara!

i love tupperware, girl. whatcha got? whatcha got!? i am all about it. :)

Have a great week!!!

Tara said...

It will be a while for me to get everything together but I have chip and dip bowls, pitchers, flat out bowls, rock n serve, heat n serve, freeze smart, tiny bowls, and large bowls.... like I said, you name it, I probably have it.

Katy S. said...

I will raid your stash when we head up there!!! He looks just like his daddy!!!!

Anonymous said...

hmmm, i gotta say, tara..that Rock and Serve sounds right up my alley. i don't know what that is, but i do like the sound of it. oooh, and the tiny bowls for sure cuz joe needs more of that. shoot, i'll e-mail ya about it all!

Chris said...

Hey...I'm in for some TWARE...
I think the rock n serves are what I want too...the lunch size. Got any of those???

Melanie said...

Cute pic of the boys. Can't wait to see the list of Tupperware! Sounds like you blogger buds might just buy you out!

Andrea said...

ooo I'll take a pitcher or two (if you have a half gallon size). E-mail me!

Anonymous said...

Ok I can not wait to see what you got. I always need tupperware.