Sunday, February 17, 2008

For Daddy

Hi Daddy, How's Haiti? In case Mommy hasn't told you, we both miss you a lot. Here's a look at my day. We hope you are having a good time and are helping lots of people.

We started off the morning with pancakes


and then Lola brought over my new firetruck. She got it for me, for Easter (way early). Aunt Katy called on Friday and told Mommy about the firetruck. As soon as Mommy told Lola, we went to Toys R Us, and the rest is history.



I love the siren and sometimes, I even use the door


Tonight, after we visited Grandpa in the hospital, we took a bath and brushed our teeth



and then Mommy told me that you're thinking of staying until Saturday! Let me know, you have to get home and see this firetruck.

Hugs and kisses, Daddy. We love you and we are so proud of you!

Evan

And to all my blogger pals, we hope you had a great weekend. This post is especially for Mike who is on his mission trip to Haiti. The cell phone calls are hit or miss but at least we have the internet and email.

9 comments:

Angela said...

I love the stud muffin shirt!! The fire truck is so GREAT!! I love it! That is so perfect for Evan. You get some really good shots of him. Yeah to Mike for his mission trip. Best of luck to him.

Tara said...

Angela - Old Navy clearance. I love it. He's going to wear it Thursday evening to the airport to pick up Mike but we had to wear it today.

Chris said...

OMG...that firetruck kicks butt! SO CUTE! Good now Caron doesn't have to get TWO cars...we're working on finding one for Lindsay that's a girly one.
Man, Saturday huh?? Ya'll are going to hate that. I know you miss Mike but it's awesome that he's there. I bet Evan can't wait for daddy to come home! Talk to you tomorrow at work! I just put up two new posts if your up still!

Anonymous said...

GREAT pictures of Evan as always, Tara. Love them all!

All the best to Mike for a safe trip. very cool of him. i admire that alot!

Hope you have a great day, g-friend!

Andrea said...

What a sweet post Tara! Mike is sure to smile when he sees this. I love the pic of him wrapped in a towel after his bath with his toothbrush.

Heather said...

What a sweet post! I am glad he got his fire truck. Love to Mike in Haiti.

Katy S. said...

I love the lion towel!! Evan is such a big boy!!! Glad I gave you the heads up on the car. have fun at the big sale this week!! I amde out OK at the one here. We have another one next week!!

Katy S. said...

Love the new background! Did you steal it off my myspace?? I love you girl!!

Anonymous said...

Love the shirt. Evan always has the cutest clothes on! And let me just say that little fire truck is AWESOME!!!!

What a great thing that Mike is doing. I am sure that he will be immeasureably blessed!