Saturday, March 01, 2008

Birthday Wishes

I couldn't let today end without putting up a post for my dear husband. Happy, Happy 29th Birthday, Mike! It bites that you're at work today but at least we celebrated last night, saw you today, and can party some more tomorrow.


This picture is from October but I love it so much!

And now, these words [thoughts] from Evan...



Thanks for keeping me entertained. I know it must be hard to take care of me the week days you get off work and haven't slept much. I appreciate the time we have together, just the guys



Thanks for giving me a push when the batteries aren't charged


and know that I want to be just like you. I'll even go so far as to wear your clothes.

We love you, Mike! Happy Birthday!

9 comments:

Chris said...

Happy 29 4-EVER!!

Hope you had a great birthday!

Love the pic of Evan on Daddy's shoulders!!!

Anonymous said...

awww, so sweet!! Happy 29th, Mike! enjoy your last year in your twenties, man!! so far 30 has been a'ight.

Great b-day post, Tara! you are a sweetheart of a wife and an awesome mommy!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Great post, Tara. I love that picture from October too.

Anonymous said...

The last photo is great! Happy Birthday Mike!

Katy S. said...

Happy birthday Little Brother!!!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Mike! Oh what a sweet pot Tara. Seriously-this ranks right up there with one of my favorites of all of your posts. I love the many personalities of Evan you've captured here.

Andrea said...

^okay that should say post, not pot! Nice place to forget an s! Sheesh.

Tara said...

Andrea - it's all good. I knew what you were saying.

Caron said...

LOL at the 'pot', Anie! Surrreeee... I know just what you meant ;)

Anyway... those pics are too cute!! I love daddy-baby pictures. Kids just think the world of them and it always shows!

So sweet!!!!!