Thursday, March 06, 2008

Pictures from Lola's camera

Evan is over at Lola's house 1-2 times a week and he knows his way around well. Here are some of the picture highlights from her camera.

He usually goes straight for the Tupperware cabinet


Modeling his tissue box hat


Taking a break in his rocking chair. This chair used to be mine and my brother, Jerry's, when we were younger.


He has mastered the stairs too, both up and down.


and the closeup

I hope you are all having a great week. I am hitting an embroidery sale Saturday morning in Covington, the Gladiators game Saturday night, and a jewelry party on Sunday. Happy Friday and Weekend!

7 comments:

Andrea said...

Ohhh both the embriodery party and the jewelry party sound really fun. That is right up my alley.

Great job on the picture taking Lola...of course Evan couldn't take a bad picture if he tried ; )

Anonymous said...

I don;'t think evan would even know how to take a bad picture!! he is so darn precious and photogenic, tara! i never could tire of Evan pics.

You all have a great weekend!

Chris said...

I concur with the girls...what a camera ham. He and Lindsay are two of a kind. Have fun this weekend and try not to buy too much stuff...LOL!

The Partins said...

Have fun in Covington... that's where I grew up!

Evan is SUCH a doll. Have him give Jamie a call in 15 years :-)

Heather said...

Who needs Fisher Price when you have tupperware? Very cute Tara.

Angela said...

I agree with Andrea about the party's.
Evan is such a doll! I love the tissue box photo.

MBKimmy said...

Found you from Chris - nice to "read" you! I am looking forward to your posts!
Kim