Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Random Bits...

Hi Everyone... I've neglected my blog a bit lately but I have a few things to share. Katy and Derrick George came to visit last Friday and Saturday. The boys had a great time together and we look forward to another visit with our family soon.


Always time for a bath, with a strategically placed towel


and storytime with Daddy/Uncle Mike



I also had today off so Evan and I went to IKEA and for a haircut. I had to take pics with my phone but you get the idea




Here's wishing you a great end to the week!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

The boys look so cute together. Love Evan's new look. What am I saying he is always such a cutie!!

Amanda said...

Too sweet! I LOVE the firetruck shirt! Davis would love that! Sorry I haven't commented lately! Things are so busy with 2 that I usually just skim everyone's blogs without commenting! Glad to know everyone is well!

Anonymous said...

I love Evan's hair! The boys are WAY cute together.

BTW--everytime I see clothes with a fire truck on them I think of your little man!

Anonymous said...

There's a good chance i may steal Derrick G and Evan. It's their fault for being so dadgum cute!!! Oh, those boys are adorable, Tara. I always love your pictures! have a great day!

Andrea said...

Love Evan's new haircut! He is so handsome. Looks like the cousins got to have another good visit.

Chris said...

Love the haircut!! Those two are so cute. love the bath pics!!! Little D's pot belly in that picture is sooooo freakin' cute!

MBKimmy said...

his hair looks so good! I love it! Great pictures!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you were able to get together with Katy & D3. That picture of Mike with the boys is adorable. I like Evan's new hair cut.