Saturday, April 12, 2008

Saturday Pictures

Evan and I have had two very long days. Mike has been working a double and Lola is out cruising so it had just been the two of us. I have come to the conclusion that I definitely can not be a stay at home mom. God bless those of you that are.

This morning Evan and I had a photo appointment at Target at 10:00 AM. Those of you that know me, know I love Target. It is my number 1 shopping place. Well Target did a bad thing today.. the photographer was a no-show. Evan was all dressed up and we fought to get there so I walked him over to Babies R Us and spent more money than I wanted to on photos. We got great customer service though so it all works out.

Here are the shots:
This was the personality pose but I didn't like it as much as the photographers did. I didn't order it.





And the one place we have been able to get along all Friday and Saturday has been the dinner table. Here's a few camera phone shots:



I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww! The pics are so cute. In the first one he looks like he was being Mr Shy, but he seemed to come around in the end.

MBKimmy said...

My Favorite is the one where he is sitting on the bench with the baseball and the glove! LOVE IT!! Thanks for sharing!

Bethany said...

Oh my goodness. He's so adorable. And I love the backdrops. I know you probably spent more money at Kiddie Kandids - but they ALWAYS do great pictures. Shame on Target, though. you should have demanded a FREE raincheck.

Anonymous said...

Love'em all! like i've said-Sweet evan couldn't take a bad picture if he tried!!

Hope you had a great weekend, Tara. :)

Heather said...

Those pictures are super cute. That sucks what Target pulled, though. Love the mac-&-cheese pics to. He's such a cutie.

Andrea said...

Being a stay-at-home mom is sooo much harder than I ever expected, but it is rewarding too.

I sure hope you complained to Target-that is so not cool!

Chris said...

LOVE THEM! I already talked to you today but I wanted to finally leave a comment.

SOOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

What cute pics. I have always heard great things about Kiddie Kandids. Evan looks like he was working the camera!

Katy S. said...

Once again I love them!! I could just eat him up!!