Friday, May 09, 2008

Playing catch up

Well, I guess I've been away from the blog long enough. We have been so busy that we haven't even taken many pictures. Here's the quick rundown

Last Friday was Christina's birthday. For a short month and a half, we are the same age. We went to Cole's soccer game and then went out to dinner. Here are my boys, stylin, in their shades.


the great spectator


a new sport?


Here's our soccer star, Cole

On Saturday, Mike had to work and I had to pack. I left for Minneapolis on Sunday morning after Mike got off of work. I proceeded to work at a conference for a few days, doing some power shopping at every break I had. I still missed my guys though.

Here is Evan modeling one of my super buys from Minneapolis. If you ever get the chance to shop at the Macy's in Downtown Minneapolis, I highly suggest it. I have gone in early May and at different times in September and I have always come across great bargains. On this trip, we all got clothes and I got a new designer handbag and cute shoes.



and Mike finally used his stack of Best Buy gift cards and got him a Xbox 360 Elite. Evan likes to think he's playing too.

I have another busy week coming up but hopefully all of my hard work is about to pay off. I hope that everyone else is enjoying our great weather and that life is treating you all well. I'll try not to stay away so long this time.


9 comments:

Angela said...

Glad to see that you are back. I also have been a blog slacker these last few weeks.

Evan is a doll as usual in his sunglasses and I love the shirt. Don't you just love it when the kids grab a remote and they think they are playing just because they are holding it.

Erin Kathleen said...

I can't believe how big Evan is getting!! He looks too adorable in those sunglasses. And playing XBox? There's a reason why we can't leave our controllers down anymore. Lana knows how to push the button that turns it on and off. She doesn't know that's what she's doing - she just likes the pretty lights.

Chris said...

OMG..that outfit on Evan is so adorable~! Happy Mother's Day Tara! I hope you have a great one!
Talk to you on MOnday..

Anonymous said...

I love that hawaiian shirt on Evan! That is a great shirt. and of course, My Evan looks as cute as ever in his pictures. That sweet boy never ceases to make me smile. He is a doll.

Happy Mother's Day, my friend. You are a beautiful and awesome example of what motherhood should be and your son is very blessed to have you. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the shirt and sunglasses on Evan! This kid is a natural. He needs to be a model....seriously!!!!

Hope that you had a great Mother's Day!

Andrea said...

It was great talking to you the other day (as you see I didn't get a chance to post Friday OR Saturday or even Sunday for that matter ; ) Oh how I would have loved to have gone shopping with you at Macy's. I have a cc there and get lots of coupons regularly so I would have done some serious damage! Happy belated Mother's day to you Tara!

Heather said...

Glad you're back. Those pictures are adorable.

The Partins said...

Love his outfits!!!!

Katy S. said...

It is good to have you back! I love the pictures of the boys.