Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Assorted Evan

Happy Wednesday! I'm glad it is a short week because I am so busy at work. I start my new job on June 9th, but until then, I am doing my regular job plus a little of the new one. Starting the 9th, I will be doing my new job, plus a little of the old one. I am also considering going back to Georgia State for 9 weeks and obtaining a Lean Sigma Six Ceritification. I hate the idea of going back to school but it is only 9 weeks and makes me more valuable in the long run. We'll see what I decide soon. The classes start June 12.

And now, on to the important part of this blog, that you all come to see...

Here is one of the previously mentioned photos that Evan took of himself. He took a lot more that are on the camera but they look pretty close to the same as this one.


Evan trying on Daddy's shoes


With good buddy, Elmo, watching Elmo Visits the Firehouse


This is a picture from the park in Lilburn on Sunday. We went to a picnic with Mom's (Lola's) filipino group.

Sleeping with Elmo

I hope you all have a good rest of the week and are happy and well!

11 comments:

Chris said...

WOOHOO...JUNE 9..awesome! Love that last pic of Evan sleeping with Elmo and the one of him in the park!
Sorry I missed your calls today. Went to dinner with Pat and Donna after my doc appt. Didn't get home til late.

Catch you tomorrow.
C

Anonymous said...

Love the pics of Evan, especially the one of him at the park. CUTIE!!!

Andrea said...

Wow, a photographer in the making-that pic he took is not too shabby! Evan sure is one well dressed little boy.

Erin Kathleen said...

Congrats on the new job! Sounds like it's going to be great in the long run if a bit hectic for the next few weeks. Good luck with school if you decide to go. It's only 9 weeks. You can do it!! Still, I know how hard anything and everything is with munchkins around.

Lana said "Oh Cute" when she saw Evan's picture in the park and loved both of the Elmo pictures. She told me she needed a big Elmo too now. (She keeps asking for more presents not understanding her birthday is done. This is what I get from letting her open presents as they came for like two weeks.)

Anonymous said...

ahhh, look at my sweet Evan!! Okay, you give me no choice at this point, Tara! i am coming to steal him!! after i get Lori Partin's kid, and then David and then Lindsay! hahah. Such cute kids everyone has. I love the pictures!

Anonymous said...

Does Evan try on shoes all the time? Alex puts everyones on. Just wondering if it is a phase or something that she does.
I love the photo of Evan sleeping with Elmo!

MBKimmy said...

OH my sleeping with Elmo is way too cute - LOVE IT!!!!

Heather said...

I love the pictures of Evan and Elmo.

The Partins said...

Love the pictures! He is such a doll.

Kimmie Kay said...

Hi Tara, it's Kim from Chris's shower...I found your blog and had to tell you that I just love the photo of Elmo and Evan sleeping together...so cute! The shot from the park is great too. Congrats on your promotion, it was great to see you again and meet Evan at the shower. :)

Katy S. said...

It blows me away how big the boys are getting