Monday, November 20, 2006

6 Weeks to Go!

Evan will be here in the next 6 weeks, give or take a day! On today's BPP, the sonographer said that he had some hair! I didn't really see it because she was pretty quick with the whole scan. He got another 8/8 score so he's doing well in my ever increasing belly. I have finally caught up with all the graphs and charts on pregnancy weight gain, 23 lbs and growing. If I grow facial hair and dye my hair white, I could double as Santa Clause by the time Christmas gets here. I'd sure be a jolly one.
I'm looking through the house for my picture of me with Jimmie Johnson from a few years ago at a fan club meeting. He was cute then too but it was before he had a model for a wife who made him trim up his eyebrows...stay tuned!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

Tara said...

I have been frantically searching the house. I will find it soon!

Andrea said...

yeah I second wanting to see that pic of you and Jimmie and the fact that 23 lbs 'ain't nothing!