Monday, November 06, 2006

Baby Shower

Evan's door hanging
Growth Chart (it will be a while, but it's cute!)
Mobile and crib
Changing table, lamp, picture frames
A lot of presents, toys, shoes, etc that will be moved over time. There is no other place in my house, especially after the shower.


This past Saturday was my baby shower and I had such a good time. At one time, there were about 20-25 people in my house and everyone had fun too. It was overwhelming and I feel so lucky that so many people attended the shower and to send their good wishes (Andrea, Heather, Rob, Kathryn, Elena, Dick, Jackie). There was very little family drama so that made everything even better!

Tonight, Mike and I took a few duplicate items back to Babies R Us and took our gift money and gift cards and bought almost everything else on our registry. I still have just enough money to buy Evan a closet organizer. I took a few more pictures of Evan's finished room tonight.

Sorry I haven't blogged much, for you all who read. Thanks to my friends that told me they read this thing but don't comment! :)

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Family Drama? Oh do tell. Sorry I had to miss it, but I'm glad you had fun and got everything you needed. Hope I can see you before Evan arrives!

Tara said...

I better not elaborate on the family stuff. You never know who really does read this.

I had plenty of clothes so I wish I would have gotten more diapers. Luckily, I only have a few more items to buy and we're done!