Thursday, November 16, 2006

NST

I had two appointments today, one with my endocrinologist who said my blood sugars were good and the second with the OB. At the OB's office, I had my first NST. That was an interesting experience that I have to go through every week here on out. Evan wouldn't move much during the test and the few times he gave me hard kicks, it almost made me jump off the table because it was so loud on the monitor. Since next Thursday is Turkey Day, I have to get my NST done in Labor and Delivery at Northside next Friday. Luckily, I have to work a few hours that day so it will just be a quick walk over to the next building.

This will be one of the only years I have to miss out on Black Friday shopping! I love shopping that one day of the year. The people seem to be in good spirits because they know what they are getting themselves into when they shop on Black Friday. It's just different than on Christmas Eve when the people are just rude because they procrastinated too long. Oh well, maybe someone will leave me a few specials on Friday evening and Saturday morning.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

I think its actually better to go Friday evening because all the traffic is headed in the other direction!