Sunday, April 15, 2007

4 months and beyond






Evan turned 4 months old on Thursday the 12th. He's enjoying his toys and he is increasing his skills, adding rolling over. He definitely has no side effects from the car accident, last week. I have placed him on his tummy, back, sitting, etc as many times as I possibly can and he doesn't seem to mind any of it.

Evan and I spent today sleeping, eating, and playing inside. I slept as much as he did and I think I'm caught up for at least the next few days. We didn't dare go outside in the wind and cold. I hope everyone stays warm and happy!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's been 4 months already?! crazy how fast it all goes! he is as adorable as ever! I hope you have a great week, Tara. :)
oh, that Proactiv just rocks, girl. i swear the difference i have seen in my skin is amazing. thanks again for recommending it!

Becky said...

He's precious! It's always good when they stop being blobs, huh?

Chris said...

That is so funny Becky. My friends hubby has called Lindsay "little BLOB" since she was born. According to him she'll grow into an "Urchin" when she's walking.

Evan looks so precious! Happy FOUR MONTH birthday!

Andrea said...

Evan is looking more like Mike these days, don't ya think? We stayed in yesterday too-David is trying to get over an ear infection.

Anonymous said...

Tara, Alex is also 4 1/2 months(BD 11-28-06). She is rolling over like a little bandit. She rolls all over the living room carpet. If she is this active rolling I can not image crawling. Good luck to you and Evan. What a cutie!!!

Anonymous said...

Evan is getting sooo big! He is definitely a little cutie! I remember looking at your blog through Beth's before I ever created one,when you were posting about your pregnancy and nursery pic's....boy time flys!

Erin Kathleen said...

OMG. I haven't checked your blog in a few weeks and I swear Evan has gone from a newborn to an infant/baby. Wow! What a transformation. He's growing up so quickly! And he's totally adorable, of course.