Tuesday, April 03, 2007

The true meaning of Evan's Life

On Tuesday evenings, I watch American Idol before bedtime. As soon as someone starts singing, I get really quiet.


I frequently see my Lola who I love bunches. She takes care of me twice a week and still comes to visit me at home. Sometimes the visits are right after I leave her house.



On days with Daddy, we take naps together. I sleep in my bouncy chair while Daddy sleeps on the couch.



This is my Easter "bucket." Aunt Christina ordered one for me and one for Cole. I think the Easter Bunny is going to bring me some baby food (for when I'm ready at the end of the month), Mommy some Peeps, and Daddy some Cadbury Cream Eggs and a chocolate bunny.

Bye! Thanks for visiting my page today. Mommy and I will see you back here soon!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

now evan, this is my question for ya, little buddy! if you be watchin' Idol, why ain't you been commenting on my Idol recaps, man!!! haha! :)
Such cute pictures, Tara! oh, that boy is just precious!
awesome post. really enjoyed that!

Tara said...

The Idol picture was all about you, Katie. I was thinking you'd like it when I took it last week.

Becky said...

That is so cute. The Idol picture especially! ;)

Anonymous said...

ahh, thanks, man! you rock, tara! i not only like the Idol picture- I freaking LOVE it! :)

Andrea said...

I agree-the best one is the idol pic-that could have been a post on its own!

Katy S. said...

Boys will be boys. What a cute post!

Chris said...

What a cutie! Lindsay likes to watch Idol too! His Easter Bucket is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Evan is getting to be such a big boy! The Idol pic is the best!!!! They start so young these days!

Amanda said...

How precious! I swear he gets more cute everytime I see a new post! I know you are proud!

Anonymous said...

Hi Tara. I am Angela (Party of Five). Bethany got me into blogging and I am checking everyone's blog. Evan is a doll. Happy Easter to you and your family.

Bethany said...

I love that bucket, but even more I love that Evan is an American Idol fan!! He's too adorable!!!