Monday, April 23, 2007

Visiting Daddy

Evan checking out the firetruck... not too crazy about it
Sitting in the drivers seat

Since he didn't feel well, we figured he might be happier in the ambulance


A close up of Mr. Unhappy




On Saturday, Mike called and invited Evan and me down to Mercer University. They were having a children's safety fair called Pinwheels for Prevention. It wasn't very well attended, because they didn't advertise, but it gave us a few family hours. Evan scored a free book and I bought him another one since I am trying to start reading to him.

You'll notice in all of the above pictures that he doesn't look too happy. He went for his 4 month appointment on Friday and got his shots. He is up to 16 lbs and 25 3/4 inches. In clothing terms, he has plenty of room if he wants to gain weight but he's tall. It looks like we could be out of the 3-6 month size in another month (if we are lucky enough to make it that long). Evan is still healthy and well overall and we can start cereal if we want to. We've given it to him a couple of times with mixed results so we are going to wait it out some.

Sorry for the delay in posting. Same ole stuff is going on. I'll try to post tomorrow or Wednesday with jumperoo or cereal pics.



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures are great! I love the one with him on the stretcher. That's a classic. Glad Evan is doing well and that his check-up went good! I have missed seeing y'all on the blog!! :)

Tara said...

I'm trying! Things are just nutso! At least we get to meet you in another few short weeks.

Anonymous said...

How cute!! Love all the pics. Sorry about the shots. Luke and Alex go in tomorrow for 18 month and 4 month shots. I will be feeling your pain in a couple of hours.

Heather said...

I'm sorry he didn't enjoy the fire truck. :(

Evan and Elena are nearly the same size! She's about 16 1/2 lbs according her doctor's appointment last week, we didn't get a height, since it wasn't a well baby appointment.

Chris said...

Those pics are adorable! I love the one of him sitting in the truck.
Can't wait to see a messy cereal face! Glad you got some time to post tonight. I've been missing ya!

Andrea said...

Looks like fun visit with daddy. You'll be surprised at how much Evan will enjoy you reading to him.

Katy S. said...

Looks like another fun trip. Evan will love you and daddy reading to him. He is getting so big and even more handsome as he gets older.

Becky said...

Whoops! Breach of blogger etiquette! I just posted a new one and then came over here...only to find that it seems I have copied you. Honest mistake, I swear! Very cute pictures!