Monday, April 02, 2007

Where I've been

Sorry I haven't posted in a week. I have been extremely tired as work has been very busy and stressful. I have also been helping with my high school reunion planning and trying to recruit new members for the wedding guild at church, and hopefully handing off my wedding guild coordinator duties in the near future. When I have arrived home every day from work, I've spent time with Evan and Mike, and not much time on the computer. I haven't really read anyone else's blogs either, but will try and catch up tomorrow. I will try and post something new tomorrow too. I hope everyone is good!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for letting us know! Can't wait to see new pics of "Sweet E".

Katy S. said...

I think is was a hetic week for all of us.

Anonymous said...

the ole highschool reunion, eh? classic stuff right there. i went to my 10 year last year and it was crazy seeing everyone again! hope to see some pics of evan soon! take care, girl! and have a great day!