Monday, March 26, 2007

Going to the Aquarium

On Sunday, Katy, Derrick, Little D, Evan, and I went to the Aquarium. Mike was working Sunday so he couldn't go. While there, I realized just how much money we have poured into that place. We've had season passes this year and last, paid for at least 4 visits to the parking deck, bought a fish scale that is "forever" on the wall of the aquarium, and bought souvenirs and food.

Here's Evan ready to ride

Riding through the exhibts. He never really looked happy to be there.

Our fish scale

Little D enjoying the ride


After a break to eat



Little D, Derrick, Evan, and me

And now, some of the stars of the aquarium:





9 comments:

Andrea said...

Ha-love little Derrick's face! With all the money you've given them, tell me they at least gave you a free souvenir ; )

Tara said...

naah, just discounts on other things. I think we can consider it a tax deduction too, but not sure on that one.

Anonymous said...

love your pics! i myslef found the aquarium to be a tad overrated, but then again the time i went it was so crowded you could barely breathe. i just remember having to fight to get a place to watch stuff. i loved the whale sharks and those big white dolphin things. Little Derrick and Evan are so darn cute!

Chris said...

Cool pics from the aquarium. I looked for your fish scale last time we were there. Cute pics...Evan didn't look very thrilled. Maybe next time!

Tara said...

I think his unhappy face was due to the fact he was in the umbrella stroller. I don't blame him.

Anonymous said...

The boys are so cute! I am having a little envy. I actually haven't been to the aquarium yet.....I know, can you believe it?? Great pics, almost made me feel like I was there!

Becky said...

Looks like ya'll had a fun time...the boys will appreciate it more next time! ;)

Bethany said...

Oh, I can't wait to take Olivia. It looks like you guys had a blast. I LOVE the pic of Evan with his shades on. That is the cutest thing ever!!!!

Katy S. said...

Thanks for putting up such a great blog regarding last weekend. I was having the hardest time with getting the pictures in the right place. Yours looks great. Thank you again for being such a great hostess. We loved spending time with you all!!!!!!!!