Monday, March 12, 2007

3 months old and the auto show

***Quick side note: if you copy my version of the First Born survey, I am missing question 13 (thanks Heather) and 25 and 26 (thanks Andrea). I think the question is "What is the sex of your first child?" (after looking at Chris's blog). That's what I get for copying it off of MySpace. Since then, I have just re-numbered my survey.***

Today is Evan's 3 month birthday. He coos his thank yous to everyone that has wished him well today. It seemed fitting to post the First Born survey today (post below).

Yesterday, we went to the auto show downtown. Mike and I usually go every year so we figured Evan wouldn't mind it too much. We met Christina, Jeremy, and Cole down there and took in the many cars.

Christina and Cole immediately took to an SUV. She needs a vehicle with more room so that we can shop more!
Evan seems to have his eyes on other things

Mike and a big red egg. We have a slightly older egg (Prius) is silver. Mike said he was just checking out the head room. He loves these cars. I just like the gas mileage.

Christina and Cole checking out a sun/moon roof

Mike checking out another car


After a few hours at the show, we went to my dad's house where Evan borrowed a very slightly used plushy dog bed for a nap. My dad's dogs prefer the use of regular beds. He enjoyed it while we ate dinner and watched the NASCAR race where my boy, Jimmie Johnson won!


8 comments:

Chris said...

Cool pics. Looks like a good time was had by all at the show. That is the SWEETEST pic of Evan sleeping too.

I'll catch up with you tomorrow at work. Lindsay had to go to the ped today. Ear infection isn't gone yet. I stayed home with her today. Catch you in the a.m.

Andrea said...

Oh my gosh, that is hilarious he slept on a dog bed. I will do the first born post in a day or two...we are still mourning the skeeter over here ; )

Tara said...

Andrea - I completely understand. Send Jason my condolences!

Andrea said...

Where is question 25 and 26?

Tara said...

No clue! I tell ya, some of those people on MySpace have screws missing.

Becky said...

You have no idea how much I love that picture of Evan on the doggy bed! An instant classic!

Anonymous said...

yeah, i gotta say, the doggie bed pic is one of the great all time pictures! frame that one up, girl! he looks so cute as always! :)

Katy S. said...

Looks like you all had a fun filled afternoon. Mike has always loved the car shows. When he was a little boy he would beg our dad to take him and his friend Jay to them. Mike would come back with posters of all these exotic foreign cars and hang them all over his bedroom walls. Now he can hang the pictures on Evan’s wall.