Friday, March 16, 2007

A week in the life of Evan and Mom

Evan has been sleeping between 6 - 8 hours a night lately. I couldn't be happier! I'm struggling with staying awake at work some days so the longer he sleeps, the more I get too. Mike and I have figured that he has a method to his sleep. He starts out in the middle of the crib and works his way up to the top right corner of the crib. When he runs out of room, he cries. This picture is how we found him around 5:45 AM this morning, just when he was starting to get a good cry ready.


Here's some baby butt to brighten your day.



The drying process


Yours truly and Evan just before bedtime (ignore the fashion statement)


Getting ready to go shopping

I've been so busy lately that I've hardly the time to blog but I'm going to try and get better and more frequent with my new posts. This week, when I was back in Gwinnett, my time consisted of car appointments, Evan's 3 month pictures, the eye doctor, one quick visit to the mall, and exchanging Evan's baptismal outfit for the 2nd and hopefully, last time. His baptism is confirmed for Mother's Day though!

Tomorrow morning, we leave for an overnight trip to Greenville to visit Mike's Dad and step mom. Here's hoping your weekend is good!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, that last picture is precious! that kid is a looker! he's so good in front of the camera. and okay, again, your skin is phenomenal! as someone who still suffers from adult acne, i am just in awe of how perfect your complexion is! do you use anything special on it? is it heredity? okay, i'm gonna stop obsessing now! hehe! :)
anyways, have a fun trip! and yes, more blogging from you,my dear! ha! :)

Tara said...

My skin looks good from a distance. I used Proactiv before I got pregnant and had bad acne during pregnancy. As soon as I'm done with this dairy cow business, I am probably going to use Proactiv again. Otherwise, I just rarely wear makeup. I wear Bare Minerals when I wear anything on my face. Thanks for the compliment!

Anonymous said...

yes, i have been wanting to try proactiv myself. my sister also uses it and the Bare Minerals too!! i am going to have to tell her how great it looks on you. she is always trying to get people to use it because she thinks it's the best make-up product ever made!
oh, and pregnancy did a number on my skin!

Andrea said...

Thanks-that baby but did brighten my day! Evan certainly is well traveled, and that is great about how much sleep he gets now. My sister also swears by proactiv and bare minerals. Looks like I need to give them a try!

Becky said...

Okay, you guys just talked me into Bare Minerals, at least!

I love me some baby butt!! Haha! My favorite picture was the crib shot. Do you think if you put him clear at the other end you'd get two more hours of sleep in??

Katy S. said...

Way to go on the sleeping! We are looking forward to that. Who does not love a little baby butt??? I hope you had fun at dad's.

Tara said...

it's tempting to try and put him at the other end of the crib. He might make an abrupt turn though.

Heather said...

I love the hat! We just don't have weather for one of those.

Chris said...

Very cute pics. Love the butt shot. I agree with becky...try the other end of the crib. ha!ha!

Squeeze Evan for me!

Erin Kathleen said...

Love the hat!!! And what is it that babies love about snuggling up in those corners?!?! Lana does it all the time too (as you saw in my blog).