Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Around the house

Evan and Daddy spend some quality time searching the web


Busted! (Mike's gonna kill me when he sees I posted this picture)


Jump, jump, jumperoo!


"Hey Ladies! No, I'm not doing what you think I am! I'm trying to look handsome, wink, try not to sneeze, and model the fire emblem onesie Mommy made for me."


getting so big....


Helping with dinner, complete with spit bubbles!

After some rice cereal, taste of green beans, and some formula.... sleep


Sorry for the delay in posting. Evan and I had a busy weekend walking with Andrea and Katie for a cure for Cystic Fibrosis, among other things. Becky, we missed you! I didn't take any pictures because my camera is huge and Evan was a handful enough. We had a fabulous and fun time though.


We are also preparing for Evan's baptism this weekend. The time is finally upon us! We'll fit in some more pictures sometime this week.

13 comments:

Melanie said...

Evan is so adorable Tara. I was glad to see new pictures! What a little man he is becoming right before our eyes!!

Andrea said...

Love the pic of your two boys with the "deer in the headlight" look ; )

Becky, we did miss you and hope you can come to the CF walk next year!

Anonymous said...

dang- every time i think this kid can't get any freaking cuter, he does! he is so adorable, it's painful! :) these pictures are awesome, tara. the one of him and your husband is my favorite. i am so glad i got to meet you and Evan. it was a fun time on saturday! great post.

Chris said...

These are so cute. Love the onsie. Yep, Mike's gonna get you for that picture. LOL! Evan is getting cuter by the minute. Like he wasn't already cute! We so need to get him and Lindsay together for a playdate soon.

Anonymous said...

I appreciate all of the compliments. He definitely got the looks from his daddy, but I'm glad! I'm waiting for someone to ask me if I stole him.

Anonymous said...

Evan is so darn cute. He is going to be quite the ladies man when he gets older.

Becky said...

Those pictures of him on the carpet are soooooo cute! I think he's a good mix of the two of you, I think. I missed being there too--hopefully next year!

Baptism this weekend! I know you've been anxious for the time to come!

Katy S. said...

He is getting so big! He has such a cute smile and daddy!!

Becky said...

Whoops, didn't mean to say "think" twice in the same sentence. Not "thinking" I guess...

Anonymous said...

becky, you are a card, girl! LOL!

Heather said...

I'll repeat the obvious - he's adorable!

I love getting those candids of babies with their daddies and it's nice to see you and Mike on the blog.

Hope all is WONDERFUL on Sunday.

Bethany said...

Tara, I just can't get over how adorable your son is!! And he gets cuter as he grows. Hope all is going well for your family.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, TARA!!!