Thursday, May 24, 2007

Two very lazy bums

Today was one of my days home with Evan. My mom left for the Philippines very early this morning and she won't be back until June 13. I will try and post more frequently so that Mom can see her grandson as often as possible. During our day, we did absolutely nothing. I haven't been feeling too well ever since the smoke day on Tuesday. The stuff is still in my throat and it hurts but I'm a big baby. I'll get over it soon.

Today started with some time in the saucer




and some time on the floor


and some time in the crib





and Evan squeezed in some nap time at 9:00 AM and 2:00 PM. I joined him for the two hour nap at 2:00 PM.

Tomorrow, I have to work again but luckily, I get Monday off and Wednesday for another day with Evan. My cousin, Christina, is going to watch Evan for the three days in June that I would have had to take off work, until Mom gets back. This will allow me to take a day or two off at the end of June when Heather, Rob, Kathryn, and Elena come to visit!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Too Freaking Cute!

I am glad you got time off. Now we just need to see what Katy can wrangle so we can make more firm plans.

Melanie said...

These pics are too cute! I LOVE Evan's facial expressions. He is absolutely 100% A-DOR-ABLE!!!!

Anonymous said...

I just want to squeeze those cheeks. He is so cute.

Chris said...

TOO CUTE! That's awesome that christina will be able to watch Evan for you! I love him in all his Fireman stuff!

Katy S. said...

Evan looks so much like Mike in that first picture of him on the floor. WOW

Anonymous said...

Evan takes the best pictures! Glad you two had a freat day together. that nap sounds nice! :)

Anonymous said...

i mean "great" not "freat" eesh!

Andrea said...

I love that one of him in the crib with a pouty face ; )

Kimmie Kay said...

Hi Tara! I'm a friend of Chris and a new blogger. Just wanted to say how adorable Evan is! I have girls, so have always been partial to the little boys and yours is just too cute!