Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Jerry!

Saturday was my little brother, Jerry's, 25th birthday. Evan was ready to party so we headed across town to my dad's house in Douglasville. Here are some pics from party day and the weekend.


Ready to ride

Jerry and Evan in his ode to Jerry onesie



At dinner

Evan showing off his outfit



After a hard night of birthday cake and singing "Happy Birthday"



And lastly, since I was up until 1 AM last night making this banner for the ministry fair at church, I figured I would post a picture of it. Thanks to my mom for helping me with sewing the banner and getting the materials. I had to cut out the letters and iron everything on late last night, since I am the worst procrastinator. Mike helped me make sure most of it was even.


The best part though is that I got 2 people interested in my ministry (sarcasm). Mike's medical mission had waaayy more people sign up. Alas, volunteer work is never easy and most of the people at my church don't think weddings are important. Maybe next time!



I hope everyone had a great weekend!

10 comments:

Chris said...

LOVE the onsie you made for Jerry. That was so cute and a really sweet idea. The Wedding Guild sign came out great! I like the color scheme you came up with....LOL...it doesn't look like what we talked about at lunch (may 5) inside joke....heh, heh

Tara said...

I had to return all of the letters mom bought for me. They were just too small. She understood though and I really couldn't have done it without her.

Anonymous said...

Evan is changing so much. He looks a little different everytime you post. Love the banner. I completely understand about volunteers. Best of Luck!!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Jerry!
Your sign looks awesome!
That first picture of Evan is so darn cute. Glad y'all all had a great time!

Andrea said...

Happy Birthday Jerry (I can't belive he's that old). That onesie is awesome!

Maybe the two people interested will be very helpful/devoted???

Becky said...

That old, Andrea????? Okay, now I'm mad at you!! ;) Oh, to be 25 again!

I love that pic of Even sleeping hard! Great banner!

Andrea said...

Heehee Becky-its just that he has forever been 14 (or pre-driving years) in my memory. It seems like forever since I've seen him. You know I am older than 25...not that far behind you...

Bethany said...

Too cute. I love the one of him sleeping!!! Kids are just so precious when they are asleep!!!

Heather said...

Happy belated birthday to Jerry!

I love the first pic too. Stole it for my screen saver.

I sincerely hope Andrea is right and your two volunteers are very helpful and just what you need.

Katy S. said...

Very cute onesie!! Happy birthday to Jerry from his brother in laws sister. Does that make me a sister in law??? The banner looks great Tara!