Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Family Time

Katy, Derrick, Little D, Rob, Heather, Kathryn, Dick, and Jackie came to visit this weekend (AKA Mike's side of the family). We had three babies, all under the age of 1, plus an almost 13 year old. It was a great time and we got some great pictures. Thanks to everyone for making the drive here to help with my time off situation. Heather and Katy will have more pictures than me. Our camera is crazy and selective! Here are some... or a lot... of my favorites.

Evan and Derrick sharing the crib

Miss Laney


Dick, Kathryn, and Jackie with the babies

Celebrating Kathryn's 13th birthday, a week early

Derrick and Evan with Katy

With the dads

and the moms

After everyone left on Tuesday, I had the rest of the day off work so Evan and I went to the pool with Christina and Cole. I don't have a water baby. He's not a fan.


He was more a fan of sleeping

and playing


See you all next post!

7 comments:

Chris said...

Very cute. What a good lookin crew of babies. Too bad Evan wasn't into the pool...oh well try again!
Love the photo of him in the mouse ears!! OMG!!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, Tara! Looks like you had fun. I am glad you got to spend alot of time with your family. Love the pic of Evan passed out! too cute. have a good one!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys have been busy. Love Evan in the Mickey ears.

Andrea said...

Love how grandpa chose to hold his granddaughter...she's got him wrapped around his finger already! Love the pictures of moms and dads(brothers/sisters in-law) with thier chidren. Looks like it was some crazy fun!

Bethany said...

Great blog! Sounds like you guys have been busy. Love that pick of Evan in his Exersaucer. That smile's to die for! Hope all is well with you!

Heather said...

I love the pics and the post. I'm sorry your camera was acting up.

Thank you so much for hosting and feeding all of us. (And putting up with Laney's nocturnal insanity)

Erin Kathleen said...

I really need to get over here more often!!! I can't believe how much Evan has changed!! I love the pic of Evan in the exersaucer. He really looks like Mike, doesn't he!?!?! Hope y'all are doing well!!