Friday, June 08, 2007

It's not TB

That's good news, huh? For the last week or so all I can remember hearing about is the stupid TB guy from Atlanta, so just in case you heard about the same thing, I don't have it.


Four weeks after my horrendous cough started, I finally went to a doctor. My coworkers couldn't take my coughing up a lung anymore, and neither could I. I made the appointment for Thursday and it's a good thing I did. On Wednesday night, I went to see my original idol, Reba, at Chastain. The poor guy next to me got to listen to me cough every minute or so. It was unreal. He probably thought I had TB. The doctor even suspected it too, far back in his mind (in my imagination, because it was probably for pneumonia), because he had me get a chest x-ray. That was negative and I don't have a real diagnosis but it's either allergies, asthma, or bronchitis. Whatever it is, I'm on the road to recovery. Anyways, enough about me...

It is now Evan's turn to be sick. He had his first fever today, a few days short of his 6-month birthday. He's been cranky but gave us a few good shots today (the ones in the plaid overalls)

My mom, who is still in the Philippines, has requested more pictures of Evan. For that request, I have logged back onto the computer and blogger land and I give you Evan....




This is what we spend most of the time in the bouncer doing


We are sitting up now too!
and playing so hard, we pass out in strange positions

With Cole, in matching patterns


See you next week, Lola!
Love to all of our blogger friends. Hope you all have a great weekend!

11 comments:

Heather said...

Feel better Tara! It was good to hear from you tonight! Evan is adorable as always.

The chest x-ray was probably for pneumonia. . .

Tara said...

probably, but Mike put the TB idea in my head.

Funny enough, everyone around here (at least around work) is so paranoid since that dum dum is from Atlanta.

Caron said...

Hi there! Thanks for the welcome and for the complements you left on my blog! Your son is a doll! Such a precious smile... and those eyelashes!!! What a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Girl, I am so glad you don't gots the TB. That was a pretty crazy story about that dude. he's real cute though. uh, you know, just an observation i made while he was being interviewed by Diane Sawyer last week. Okaaaaay, where am i? ahh, yes, Young Evan! Cute as can be! I love the way he fell asleep on the floor. It's hard being that cute, girl. in a few yars, y'all are gonna be gettin' calls from all the ladies. :)

Tara said...

and I'll be calling you, Katie, for advice on how to keep the ladies at bay. Joe seems to attract many.

Katy S. said...

I am happy for the negative on the TB too. I hope you begin to recover soon. The smoke here has cleared out and it is much easier to breathe. I know a little of how you feel.

Anonymous said...

Love the overalls. Evan looks so cute in those.

Andrea said...

Wow, sure am glad its not TB! Those outfits are precious...who made them?

Tara said...

Christina bought them at BJ's, funny enough!

Chris said...

Those pics with Cole are precious. I know your mom must be missing the heck out of him. My sis and bro-in-law were very happy we were blogging from vacation!

HAPPY almost six months to Evan!
Talk to you tomorrow from work.
I'm at MAIN tomorrow & FORSYTH Tues/Wed.

Anonymous said...

I hope that you are feeling much better Tara! Those are some killer pics of Evan! I love every one of them. He is adorable!