Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Happy 1st Birthday

Happy Birthday to my baby boy! He turns 1 today and I can't believe how fast it has all gone. There have been times that Mike and I wondered if we could really do this and we've succeeded to this point. I've spent the last hour going through photos of the last year to post and shedding happy tears, lots and lots of them.


To my Evan, you have made our lives complete. I can't imagine one second without you and I am so lucky that God gave you to me and your Daddy. I love you so very much and I promise to love you all the days of my life!


December 12, 2006 - the first time I held you

December 2006

January 2007



February 2007



March 2007


April 2007


May 2007


June 2007


July 2007


August 2007


September 2007


October 2007


November 2007



December 2007


Happy Birthday!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, Evan!! Happy Birthday, sweet boy! What a blessing you are to your parents and to everyone that knows you. Your smile always makes my day! Hope it's a great 1st birthday. :)

Sweet post, Tara! That had me tearing up too.

Erin Kathleen said...

Happy birthday, Evan!!! Love all the pics, but the last sleeping one is too sweet. I was just thinking about how he must be turning one soon. Too funny! Hope you have a great birthday, Evan (and mommy). I swear every birthday is bitter sweet. It's so amazing to think of how much they have changed our lives and become our whole world in such a short time and how much they've grown and changed into their own little person...but you still can't help wanting them to slow down! It just feels like it flies by...at least it has for me!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Evan! Hope you have a great day.

Tara-try not to cry all day. It is hard not to.

Andrea said...

Happy 1st Birthday Evan! Every single one of those pictures is amazing Tara. I can't wait to see how much he will grow and change over the next year!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Evan! Wow, it seems like yesterday that I looking at pics of his nursery on the blog! Evan is growing so much and I just love his smile!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday, Evan. How quickly this year has passed. I remember posting pictures of you at work last year as an Early Christmas Present. Hope your birthday was fabulous.

And I hope you and Mike, enjoyed your day too, Tara. You did most of the work getting him here. :)

Becky said...

Whoops, I'm a little late here, but happy birthday Evan! He is so darn cute! And that first pic is AWESOME!

Chris said...

I can't belive I'm just finally getting over here to comment! HAPPY BIRTHDAY EVAN! What a sweet post Tara. Love all the photos of sweet Evan. Hope you had a great day together on Wed. Talk to you next week!

The Partins said...

What an awesome idea! It is amazing how much they change from month to month! I may have to copy your idea next November!!!