Thursday, October 12, 2006

OB Visit Update

I went to the OB today and the measurement was perfect, heartbeat was normal, weight is up to 12 lbs total (but that should change soon as I get into my 3rd trimester), and my blood pressure was great! The visit only took 30 minutes too so that really topped things off! I have a doctor's visit at least once a week from here on out with at least one of my doctor's. This is where things get expensive with office visit copays. At least all of the visits and all of the money are for my little miracle. It makes it worth it just thinking about it.

5 comments:

Andrea said...

Yep once he's born, you'll forget about all the money you spent getting him here, and will consequently spend even more!

Tara said...

not a problem. I had to read the directions and actually do it. I had your page bookmarked on my computer so I never thought to add you as a link until Andrea suggested it.

Bethany said...

Tara, so glad to hear that things are going so well for you!! Have you had any showers yet??

Tara said...

my one and only will be on November 4th. I'm excited, should be a good time! We are going to feed the non-mommies to be, margaritas!

Andrea said...

Oh man...margaritas! I am so sad I have to miss it...be expecting a present in the mail!