Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Opinions!

We all know that everyone has them and sometimes I wonder why! I am sick and tired of everyones horror stories of knowing a diabetic that had a huge baby, early baby, or otherwise. People can give me their opinion on my diabetes just as soon as they review all of my medical records. I bring this up because I met some people that work with Mike at his other job, last night. Mike already told me this one girl was a nurse who used to work at Northside in labor and delivery and she said that I would have Evan by week 35. She made it a point to tell me again, last night, when I met her, that she doesn't think I'll make it past 35 weeks. Did I ask her? No!

Anyways, just felt like venting. I appreciate good thoughts and positive advice but don't tell me your horrors or what you think will happen to me when you know nothing about me. I guess pregnancy is a time when everyone thinks they know your body better than you.

Other than unwanted opinions, it's been a good week. I have a regular OB visit tomorrow morning. I've also been busy arranging the upcoming church weddings (since I volunteered and I can't seem to get out of the job). I hope everyone else is having a good and unwanted opinion free week!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I have an opinion...but not about your pregnancy...why don't you add Katie and Bethany to your links?

Tara said...

Because I'm slack! I have them bookmarked but haven't done much else with this page. I will do it now!

:)