Friday, August 03, 2007

Lazy Friday Afternoon

The boring details of our Friday afternoon....

I decided to put Evan's wagon together and it took me so long that he hit the bottle a little early.


He wouldn't look at me for any more wagon pictures. He was watching Daddy pull weeds. Everyone knows that weeds are more interesting than Mommy taking pictures.



One of the many faces of Evan at mealtime.



"Now you know I want more food."


If you click on this pic to make it larger you can see the makings of his first two teeth. The teeth started making their debut last Friday. The firsts just keep adding up!

We wish you all a wonderful weekend!

10 comments:

Andrea said...

Stop Evan you're growing up too fast! He's gonna love that wagon...did I see that you can buckle him in? Niiice.

Caron said...

He is just too cute!!! Love the first pic of him eating with the perfect little grin!! Wyatt just got his second bottom tooth yesterday... nearly a month after his first one came. I was starting to wonder...

Tara said...

I know Andrea, he changes so much everyday. The wagon is for 1 1/2+ but I had to buy it when it went on sale. The seatbelts are very nice.

Anonymous said...

that wagon is awesome. you'll enjoy that for trick-or-treating with evan...when he's ready for that. we started with joe at about 10mos just wheeling him around the neighborhood a few times on halloween. anyways, that's just random information. i tell ya, that evan couldn't take a bad picture if he tried. he looks like the happiest baby in the world.

Chris said...

That's a good idea about the wagon for Halloween. Lindsay and I will have to come over and we can put them in the wagon together and go for a stroll.
Cute pics! We've been hanging out and doing some shopping today. Hit the BRU for some diapers and a shower gift. It was the only safe place to go on tax free weekend.
Have a great rest of the weekend and I'll talk to you on Monday

Anonymous said...

Nice wagon MR Evan. I see that you will be Mr Cool in the neighborhood. You are getting to be such a big boy!

Bethany said...

Oh, he's too cute...and getting cuter by the day! Olivia has the same wagon - you'll love it. Hey, soon enough he'll be able to help pull weeds. Olivia thinks it's a game.

Anonymous said...

I think I say this everytime but he has the cutest smile. Love the wagon.

Tara said...

Mike will love the weed pulling help! I help but he usually does the yard work when I'm at work.

Heather said...

I love his little red wagon! And his adorable smile. Congrats on the teeth!