Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Politics and Toys

This post is random as all get out so I hope you can follow me!


Our first two pictures are in protest to the baggy pants ordinance that Atlanta officials are considering. Seriously, do they not have anything better to do that police people's pants! I'd love for them to police these pants with a big stinky diaper in them.



and now for the toys....







Why not throw in a picture of Sidney sitting in the bumbo? Evan wasn't using it.


Evan did get some new toys though. I've been Craig's Listing for baby items again and found a girl in Winder that owns just about every Little Tikes toy ever made. She even had a Leap Frog table that I wanted for Evan. For $120, we got a Leap Frog Learning Table (for our house), Sesame Street Learning Table (for Mom's downstairs), Fisher Price Learning Table (for Mom's upstairs), tunnel slide, and castle swing along. I'm thrilled and so far Evan likes the new stuff too!



Evan showing off his new table




Tunnel Slide




Castle Swing Along



Happy Wednesday!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Hahahaha! That baggy pants protest is hilarous! You bring up a good point-would there be an age restriction to this law-I mean sometimes David's pants begin to fall down too after he has been rowdy...

Chris said...

That's hysterical!!!!!! Too funny what Andrea said too.

You go girl! You totally scored on all that stuff.

Caron said...

Very funny post! If people want to flaunt their underpants who am I to stop em'??? The only one I plan to stop is my own kid, and I'm sure that lil' fad will be long gone by then! Gone like like Z Cavaricci's, Hypercolor shirts, and 'tight rolling' yo' friggin' pants!!! HA!!! I just totally dated myself!!!

Katy S. said...

You made out like a bandit. I need to check out this Craig's list thing!! I could just eat Evan UP!

Anonymous said...

That cat in the bumbo seat is awesome!!!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! What a bargain! :) I LOVE good bargains! I got D's train table off Craigs List -- or should I say - "Santa" did! :) The pants thing is cracking me up! I can't wait for my hubby to get in town so that I can show him! He will LOVE it! :)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how he's grown since we've seen him! Let's try to get together soon. I could just squeeze the stuffing out of him!

Heather said...

Lucky Evan! What a haul.