Sunday, August 05, 2007

Life is Beachy!

Today we went to Babies R Us and took Evan's "almost" 8 month pictures. He hasn't had any solo shots in a month and a half so we were due. We had no plans for the pictures but we rolled up his pants and shirt sleeves and hit the beach.

He had a great picture taken in this chair last time so we gave it another shot


My favorite!



This almost looks like he's crawling in the desert




Then we hit the forest or meadow (or whatever)

He looks absolutely terrified in this picture. He doesn't always smile for those of you that have questioned.


And the close up... This one just made me shake my head a few times. He is getting so big, so fast. Thanks for sharing my picture obsession with me. We spend a small chunk of change on these things so I definitely need to share.

Hope your weekend was great!


13 comments:

Becky said...

I think it looks like a pasture. ;) Cute pics!

Tara said...

That could be it! We just figured it might take a good picture!

Chris said...

Those are great! I love the first two! I was in BRU yesterday looking at Halloween Costumes! I couldn't make any decisions...I'm going to have to search online I think.
The pink poodle was cute though.

That close up of Evan is so sweet! He is growing up so fast!! They both are! WOW!

Anonymous said...

All I can say is OH MY GOSH HOW CUTE!!!!!!!!

Bethany said...

Oh my gosh, I just want to eat him up. I love the "beach" shots. Those are too precious...and appropriate for the heat wave we'd had this weekend. I love babies R Us pics. They always do a good job.

Anonymous said...

gawd, is that kid cute! these pictures are some of his best. cute as all get out.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE 'em! I have been wanting to take Maddie there to have her pics made. This might have given me the final push....Thanks!!!

Heather said...

Very adorable! It's so hard to believe he'll be 8 months next week.

Andrea said...

So tell me...do you like Target better or Babies R Us better for pictures? Those look really good. Would you believe I've only had professional pictures of David taken 2 times! HA! I'm a big ole slacker...that and I have to drive pretty far to get 'em done...

Tara said...

Well I really like Target's prices. They do a good job but so far, I have only seen the black background and the white background. You also get as many poses as you want.

Babies R Us has the much higher price but they have great props and backgrounds. You also only get 6-8 poses, depending on how the photographer is feeling.

We just do the BRU ones for certain timepoints. Next time we will go back there is 1 year.

Caron said...

He is so precious!!! I love the first and second pictures the most, but they are all excellent!!

Katy S. said...

Tara the pictures are the best yet!!! I will be looking for some in the mail real soon. I miss you!

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! These are absolutely precious! He is getting so handsome! Love it girl!