Sunday, September 17, 2006

6 Months!

Today, we are at 6 months of a pretty good pregnancy. I have no previous experience but I've been very lucky to not have had many of the horrible side effects I have heard and read about. I didn't have morning sickness at all and didn't have to rush to the bathroom every 5 minutes, until recently. Evan moves a lot now and I'm finally showing. It's kind of thrilling. Mike was able to feel Evan kick just the other day, which elicited a smile! I go to the regular OB doctor on Thursday to hear the heartbeat and measurements and next Thursday is another ultrasound.

Our next project is to re-paint Mike's old toy box. We are thinking about painting it into a firestation or a firetruck. It is rectangular and both long sides open on the top (hard to describe). Mike's dad made him the toy box when he was younger. Our progress might be slow so it will be a while for the pictures.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Hey Tara, I'm Andrea's friend Bethany. I check your blog every once in a while. Just wanted to say congratulations on such a trouble free pregnancy. I had the same experience. I'd stay pregnant if I could afford the child care. Enjoy these last few months...they are wonderful.

Andrea said...

Wow...it seems like it was just yesterday you called to tell me the good news...time flies...he will be here before you we know it!