Saturday, September 30, 2006

Thursday's Baby Update


I haven't been feeling too hot so I didn't post on Thursday after my appointment. Evan is currently 2 lbs 1 oz and in the 64% precentile for growth at 25 weeks and 4 days. I have to watch that. I am up to 11 lbs total, which shocked me because I put on the last 4-5 lbs in one week. I guess the weight gain is starting now! My blood pressure was also running a little high on the systolic side. The doctor wasn't concerned but I was. It did come back down before I left. I started doing some walking in the evening Thursday to help keep my blood pressure in a good place. We'll be 26 weeks tomorrow! Time is flying by.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Don't be too concerned about the weight gain...it happens to the best of us!

Tara said...

at least I have you two to get advice and encouragement from! I appreciate it.