Friday, September 01, 2006

Labor Day Weekend!

I can't believe vacation is almost here! It took forever for this week to end. I had issues with a coworker all week and it was torture to get to this day. That's how it goes working with women, someone's always moody and I know I'm guilty many times too. We don't get to leave until Sunday morning when Mike gets off of work but it will be worth it. We will make a stop in Valdosta to see Katy and Derrick then head to Venice, FL. Tuesday evening, on our 2nd anniversary, we will drive back to Valdosta and crash there, if we get the okay with Katy and Derrick! I figure Mike won't be as tired of me going to the restroom every 30 minutes if we only do 4 hours of driving Tuesday and then 4 hours home on Wednesday.

My sister-in-law Heather wrote me to let me know that her and Elena are doing good. Elena was born 8/30/06 at 6:23 AM (Texas time) and weighed 7 lbs 5 oz, 20.5 inches long.

I'm sure I'll find something to blog about in my boredom tomorrow as I was clothes and clean the house. By the way, Macy's is having a good children's sale. Broke me, of course, couldn't resist just a little something on the Macy's card.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

Thanks for letting me know about the sale-I'll be sure to check it out. Hope you have a great vacation!