Thursday, September 21, 2006

Nice Surprises!


I went to the OB/GYN this morning and everything went well. I've only gained about 3 or 4 more pounds so I'm up 7 total. I think it is actually only 6 pounds because I didn't take my boots off this morning when I weighed. I'll check again next week with I go to the perinatologist. Evan's heartbeat sounded good on the doppler too. The doctor moved my appointments from 4 weeks from today until 3, so that I will see a doctor every 2 weeks until I hit the magical 32 weeks, when I get to go twice a week until Evan arrives.

When I arrived home today, I received the wonderful Rachael Ray oval saute pan that you see pictured above. Mike went to Linens and Things and bought it for me because I mentioned that I wanted that pan in particular and because they didn't have the entire 10 piece set. The 10 piece set doesn't include an oval saute pan (just a round one), so this was a nice treat. I was completely surprised, and especially impressed that he used a coupon! At least I have taught him one of my crazy coupon habits.

Katy, Mike's sister, arrives tomorrow. We are going to the Baby Faire at the Galleria on Saturday. I'm excited about going and that she is coming to visit us for a few days. I'll try to take a picture of her and me, and not just one of my new saute pan.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Total agreeance. I like Rachel and her stuff, but she totally urks me!!!!!!!! :) I love the pan. I haven't seen her cookware. I will have to check it out!!!

Andrea said...

Coupons-a girl after my own heart! Have fun with your sis-in-law. Great job on the weight gain...that is truly impressive!