Wednesday, September 13, 2006

No More Vacations!

Vacation time is over. I am quickly approaching my 24th week so I guess I'll stay put near home for a while. There will be plenty of things to do around here, luckily. This weekend we are going on our maternity tour at Northside and then we have a wedding to attend in Monticello for our friends Shaye and Raymond. Next weekend is the Baby Faire at The Galleria and next weekend, the weddings start back up at church. Since I can't give my Lead Wedding Coordinator job away at church (I already tried to quit once), I am still the go to person to schedule altar servers and people on the guild to help. I enjoy it for the most part, until the weddings stack up!

Our trip to Minneapolis was alright. When we got there, it was chilly and rainy. I think we brought the weather back with us too! We are the worst at taking pictures so I have none. We will be better with pictures when Evan arrives. I hope everyone else's weekend went well.

1 comments:

Andrea said...

One thing I have really enjoyed about blogging is that it forces me to take more pictures! You will definately take more pictures once Evan is born.