Saturday, September 02, 2006

Packing Procrastination

I am the biggest procrastinator when it comes to packing to leave on a trip. I have done everything else today so that I didn't have to pack. Now, at 11:23 PM, I finally have to get some packing done or else I'll be up all night. That won't work either since I'm not a morning person, and I have to drive in the morning. Today I went to Macy's, again, home a few hours, church, then back to Ross and finally home to wash clothes and eventually, pack. I hope everyone has a good Labor Day holiday. I'll post something on Wednesday when we return home.

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Packing I don't mind. Its the unpacking I hate.

Tara said...

Katie.. I am an insulin dependent diabetic and have aquired hypothyroid disorder. Basically, my metabolism is screwy. I am at risk for a large baby or even stillbirth.

Tara said...

Only if things get out of hand and get too big. I am really hoping to avoid a c-section.