Friday, September 08, 2006

One Last Long Trip

We leave again in the morning for Minneapolis, MN. I am going to work Sunday through Tuesday and Mike is going because I got an airfare deal and I will feel better with him there. I'm afraid I might get stuck with messing with heavy things since our work exhibit is huge and heavy. I should be more trusting of the other people going with me, but I'm not. I guess I've been the only one working at these insurance shows before! This will probably be our last big trip before Evan arrives. I'm not looking forward to airport security hassels with my insulin but it's probably not as bad as I imagine it to be. I hope the silent people that read this blog, and Andrea and Katie who actually comment, have a good weekend!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

I can relate! People tell me all the time they read my blog, and I'm like leave me some comments! Its frustrating...

Tara said...

We have two cats. Both dogs are male and so is one cat so Mike decided we needed another girl in the house, so we have a female kitten. Then, afterwards, we find out Evan is going to be a boy. I guess sometimes husbands know best (but only sometimes).

Tara said...

The comment thing is frustrating. I'm just glad ya'll love me enough to encourage me.