Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Never Take a Self-Portrait



Well here you go! This is what I look like today, at 25 weeks and 2 days. I don't have makeup on but I did try and brush my hair and wear something decent as I tried to take a picture of my baby belly. I was determined not to take the picture with me holding the camera in my face where all you would see was my stomach. I had to find tall pieces of furniture but I got one decent picture. The pictures always make you look fatter too! Maybe I've eaten a lot this week? I will get another weight check on Thursday when I go for my ultrasound. Don't be too critical, it's all I could manage to do. :)

3 comments:

Tara said...

aww thanks! nice ego boost for me!

Andrea said...

You are gorgeous! With no makeup on too! That is actually a really good picture of you.

Amanda said...

I think you are gorgeous! Love and Miss you!